Real-time emergencies are not the time to start thinking about how you should respond. Our emergency management professionals have the real-world experience and knowledge to help you develop and strengthen your disaster response and recovery efforts before it becomes critical. Our core of subject matter experts range from ‘boots on the ground’ experience up to the leadership working with top U.S. federal government, state, and local agency officials.
- Project Management
- Training Delivery and Support
- Role-Players and Exercise Support
- Emergency Operations
- Disaster Preparedness and Planning
- CBRNE Prevention and Response
- Public Outreach and Education
Interested in learning more? Contact Rick Schlegel, Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 443.535.1908.